The Story of Accident Chiropractic
It all began when I was young. While playing sports one day, I saw my friend badly injured on the field. Many of my other friends just paused for a good laugh; I ran over to help. The injury was pretty severe, my friend wasn’t able to walk due to the pain. This was prior to cell phones, so there was only one thing to do. I helped him up to lean on me, and I was happy to be his crutch to bring him home. I learned something about myself that day. I discovered that helping injured people in their moment of need felt good. I learned that it was an integral part of who I was.
As Accident Chiropractic has taken on a life of its own, I take pride in facilitating an environment that patients and my staff love coming to and a safe place for patients to explore their healing path.
– George Cluen (Owner)
ACCIDENT CHIROPRACTIC’S FOUNDING PRINCIPALS:
- Understand Our Patients’ Injuries and their objectives
- Create Treatment Plans That accelerate The Healing Process
- Utilize Several Different Treatments to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Recognize The Legal Needs Of Our Patients’ And Their Attorneys
- Educate Patients To Help Them Not Become Victims Of Insurance Tactics
- Teach Self-Care So Patients Can Avoid Re-Injury After Treatment
- Document Injuries Correctly To Maximize Settlements For Our Patients
Why Accident Chiropractic?
Not getting treatment at all or getting treatment from the wrong clinic after an auto accident can leave you with chronic pain, debts from unpaid medical bills leading to bad credit and/or unfair settlement for your pain and future medical expenses You run all of these risks when you choose a clinic or doctor who is not specialized and experienced in handling this type of injuries.
Here are the differences between Accident Chiropractic and other clinics: